Learn to deliver business value by IT services!
This course is for both business and IT managers. The course main goal is to deliver the best IT management practices, and help both IT and business managers create business value by using IT services.
Enroll now and improve your knowledge and skills in:
– develop IT strategy;
– define IT services portfolio;
– provide IT/business analysis,
– create patterns of business activities (PBA)
– develop IT services catalog
– develop Service level agreements (SLAs) between a customer and IT,
– develop OLAs – internal agreements between different IT groups and teams. OLA supports SLA by better integration and collaboration of various IT teams and professionals.
What you’ll learn
How align IT services and support to company goals
What is Portfolio of IT services
Develop a Service catalog structure
Develop PBA (Patterns of business analysis)
Please have a look at the courses covered section to get overall ideas that what you will learn.
Courses included with this bundle
Only $49 for complete bundle of IT service Management Courses.