Our Strategic Financial Analyst Training Program (SFA) is a comprehensive practical hands on training, designed by business executives with extensive experience in large multinational organizations. The overarching mission of the training aims to instill financial acumen and skill sets equivalent to three years of work experience in a very short period of time. All this experience you can only obtain through multiple years of work experience in different organizations and expensive collegiate programs.
The Strategic Financial Analyst Training Program (SFA) has been conceived by top performing Business Executives, Frontline Managers and Academicians with key insights on the required knowledge, practical skills and applied research required to succeed in the very competitive, but lucrative Finance field. The program instructors know exactly what the requirements of the C-level executives and front line managers in global companies are, and they train you with exactly the right skills required for your career progression. You work on the same software, same templates and same large data files used in major global corporations. You get all the skills, tools, knowledge and experience to work at any position from junior to senior level. This is a very effective and cost effective program and helps you receive guaranteed interview calls.
We have trained and helped in placing many qualified, CPA, CGAs, CMAs, and recent graduates from universities. We also have trained and helped in placing Non-Accounting background candidates as well who are now very well settled.
The Financial Analyst Practical Training Program is built with the world’s most forward–thinking companies. Our expert project reviewers, mentors and coaches ensure that you’re job-ready.
What you will learn?
- MS Excel from entry level to advanced level
- Excel Modeling in practical scenario, office projects, complex models and reports
- Work with large amounts of data without difficulty
- Become a successful Financial Analyst in just 13 week– if you follow the Training Session fully!
- Perform Financial Statement Analysis
- Understand the importance of timing in terms of revenue and cost recognition
- Perform industry analysis
- SAP FI (Financial Information): (General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Assets)
- SAP CO (Controlling): (Cost Element Reporting, Cost Center Reporting, Profit Center, Profitability Analysis, Internal Orders including Projects)
- BI (Business Intelligence): (Concept of Database, What is BI and similar tools, Using BI queries to update reports, Using BI features)
- Month End Activities
- Variance Analysis
- Monthly Management Reporting
- Budgeting, Planning LE & Forecasting
- SOX ( Bill 198)
Absolutely no experience is required. We will start from the basics and gradually build up your knowledge. Everything is provided in the course.
Who will benefit most from gaining PRACTICAL JOB SKILLS in our vocational training?
Pathway Global, LLC., in affiliation with ICIT Canada, has trained and helped in placing many Accounting and non Accounting background professionals as Financial Analysts in companies like Bell, Siemens, GE, Loblaws, Canon, Toyota, Bayer, General Mills and many more. The training provides hands on practical skills to help you deliver on the job and get promoted quickly! It gives you 3 years worht of work experience in about 3 months. The course is designed and updated continuously by Managers having practical work experience of over 30 years in brand name multinationals. If you are:
- Jobless – seeking employment
- Fresh graduate – with not enough real world work experience
- New immigrant – doing odd jobs or driving Uber
- Career Changer – looking for better job with higher salary
Then you will benefit from this training immensely.
What jobs will SFA training prepare you for?
Obtaining the skills required to be a Strategic Financial Analyst will make you extremely valuable across many industries, and in many roles. The main targeted jobs roles are as follows:
- Financial Analyst
- Accounting/Budget Analyst
- Marketing Analyst
- Accounts Receivable/Payable Analyst
Why should you consider a career as a Financial Analyst?
- Secure Future: Demand of a Financial Analyst on the job market is very high so you don’t have to be worried about finding a job.
- Salary: A Financial Analyst job usually leads to a very well-paid career
- Promotions: Financial Analysts gain highly valuable technical skills, which makes them the leading candidates for senior roles within any corporation
- Growth: This is a fantastic job. Every day, you will face new challenges that will test your existing skills and help you grow to the next level!
The Financial Analyst Practical Training Program is built with the world’s most forward–thinking companies in mind. Expert project reviewers, mentors and coaches ensure that you’re job-ready. You get all the skills, tools, knowledge and experience to work in any position from junior to senior level in the Accounting and Finance profession.
This is a very effective program and gets students guaranteed interview calls. Over 600 students were helped by our affiliate to get hired upon completion of their education.
Students of the Strategic Financial Analyst program will complete modules in Microsoft Excel, SAP FI (Financial Information), SAP CO (Controlling), and BI (Business Intelligence). The live training program also includes practical training exercises that give students opportunities to apply what they have learned and practice the skills they need to land the perfect job upon completion.
If you’re trying to prepare for a successful career in Finance and Accounting, but are still looking to round out your knowledge of the subject, our Complete Financial Analyst Practical Training (SFA) should be your logical choice and an ideal fit for you.