The prevailing infirmity in managing the Man, Money, Commodity and Services, as the factor of production for economic stability, identifies issues that are damaging the socioeconomic life of humanity. These issues revolve around:
- Riba as the combination of evil and sins?
- Scarce Economics resources against unlimited human wants?
- Loan the liability wiping out the concept of participation and development of entrepreneurship?
- Banking, the shop to buy and sell the money?
- The value of the money against the value of commodity and services
- Rate used to yield the profit which is a real interest?
- Saving an important element in banking rather than the saver?
These myths, mysteries and methods behind the universal economic crises need a diagnostic function through Islam and its economic system to exposed Man as the Source, Money as Force, Commodity as Need and Services as Support for the socioeconomic development and not just an economic development through Islamic Banking and Applied Finance.
- Introduction to Islamic Economics System
- Introduction, difference and application of Riba, Interest and Profit
- Introduction of Finance that differ with loan
- Framework of Islamic Banking
- Islamic Financial Products for Ability, Commodity, Equity and Property through Equity Investment and Capitalization instrument
- Terms of Islamic Banking, Finance and Economics
- Numerical application on Islamic Financial Products
- Case Study presentation on the effectiveness of Islamic Financial products through Islamic Banking system
12 working days with 5 hours teaching time including Quiz, Test and Exercises.
Training and Teaching Methods
- The Certificate consist of 8 units on topic mention in the course outline
- Lectures supported by audio and video clips as and where required.
- Eight units documented with the text as part of the lecture which can be printed but lectures cannot be downloaded.
- Eight unit supported by teacher participation live on daily basis.
- Islamic financial products are divided into two parts consist of theoretical part and numerical part with numerical exercises and tests.
- A topic be assigned on which a short report to be submitted by the learner
- Every lecture attached with quiz of 20 question.