Responsible Finance Training
Pathway Global is an international practice focused on building human talent for supporting socially responsible, ethical, and faith based financial institutions, from private banking to mass market, from blue ocean expansion, to micro-finance based social inclusion.
Faith based finance considers moral consequences of transactions with the following essential features:
- No exposure to Riba (exorbitant, unjustified Interest on lending), forbidden by most religious scriptures
- Transactions based on real assets (Participation based Banking & Responsible Finance)
- Financing involving environmentally friendly, ethically and socially responsible activities
- Equitable risk and reward sharing amongst all parties, with mutual consent, without exploitation
- No exposure to harmful, anti-social business activities involving Liquor, Pork, Pornography, Destructive Weapons, etc.